Terms & Conditions
Standard ‘Terms & Conditions’ for use of this website
Almondbury Aupair & Nanny Agency – Any use of the word ‘Almondbury’ in the terms and conditions below also refer to Almondbury Aupair & Nanny Worldwide Ltd
Code of Conduct
These Terms and Conditions will govern your use of Almondbury Aupair & Nanny Agency. By using the site, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and as such these terms may be modified from time to time at our own discretion and without prior notification to users. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Almondbury and all services provided in connection with Almondbury. Your continued use of Almondbury will signify your acceptance of any change or addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Almondbury is matching service only. Registration and use of any of our services do not create a relationship of agent, employer or employee between Members and Almondbury. Further, all matters which occur between Members, or between Members and other contacts made deriving directly or indirectly from information provided by this web site, are strictly outside the control or responsibility of Almondbury. Almondbury has no liability and accepts no liability whatsoever.
- You may register with Almondbury for free but you may also opt to pay for premium membership as well.
- Members of our site fully consent to the use of their personal data as offered at registration. Please be aware that all Information entered in your profile is available to other users of Almondbury.Almondbury reserves the right to terminate your Almondbury registration if Almondbury learns that you have provided false, misleading or inappropriate information. No refund will be offered in such cases
- Almondbury reserve the right to change their fees at any given time without notification. In the case where a reduction or special offer is introduced then previous paid members may not demand a refund or discount. This will be available to any new users and also at the sole discretion of the Agency. Almondbury also reserve the right to remove or add services to their website at any time.
- Be aware that all Information entered in your profile is available to other users of Almondbury. Do not enter any information in your profile that you do not wish to make freely available and that you accept full responsibility for any consequences arising from this publication.
- You agree not to use Almondbury to send or post on message boards or any place on Almondbury, any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances. Almondbury reserves the right to delete any such material from the website without notice or refund if a membership has been purchased.
- By submitting content, which shall include your member name, to any “public area” of Almondbury, including message boards, you grant Almondbury a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content.
- Anything contained herein to the contrary notwithstanding, by submitting content to any message boards or any other area on Almondbury, you hereby expressly permit Almondbury to identify you as the contributor of such content in any publication in any form, media or technology now known or later developed in connection with the content, unless you otherwise notify Almondbury in writing at the time you submit the content that you do not wish to be identified.
- Almondbury makes no warranties whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by users of Almondbury. You will not consider Almondbury as liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transaction.
- You expressly agree that use of Almondbury is at your sole risk.
- Almondbury makes no warranty that Almondbury services will meet your requirements, or that Almondbury services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Almondbury make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Almondbury website. Almondbury will not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or not, which may result from the unavailability or malfunction of Almondbury.
- We emphasize that we do not personally know the Au Pairs, Aupair plusses, Nannies, Mothers Helps, Elderly Helps, Host Families or any other person/Agency registered on our website. In view of this we cannot give any guarantees that the aforementioned are trustworthy or will keep their promises/abide by their agreements verbal or written. Each user is fully responsible in respect of whom they choose to contact. We will not be liable for any damage, problem, accident or malicious behaviour caused by any party registered as a user on this site.
- You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Almondbury is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data/personal data that results from the download of such material and/or data.You understand and agree that Almondbury does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in or provided in connection with the site. Almondbury is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.Your participation is solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Almondbury, its employees, consultants and/or experts shall create any warranty. Almondbury gives no warranty regarding any transactions entered into through Almondbury. Almondbury shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use Almondbury
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of Almondbury, their affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Almondbury, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions. By registering for or entering Almondbury, you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the United Kingdom .In the event that Almondbury determines that you have breached any portion of these Terms and Conditions, or have otherwise demonstrated conduct inappropriate for the community of Almondbury, Almondbury reserves the right to warn you via e-mail that you have violated these Terms and Conditions; delete any content provided by you or your agent(s) to Almondbury; delete all content provided by you to Almondbury, notify and/or send content to and/or fully cooperate with the proper law enforcement authorities for further action; and/ any other action which Almondbury deems to be appropriate.If your ability to access Almondbury and/or any other service provided to you by Almondbury is discontinued by Almondbury due to your violation of any portion of these Terms and Conditions or for conduct otherwise inappropriate for the community of Almondbury, then you agree that you shall not attempt to reregister with or access Almondbury, and/or any other service provided by Almondbury, through use of a different member name or otherwise. Almondbury reserves the right to immediately take any or all of the actions set out above without any notice or warning to you.
- The fee is due on the explicit or implicit acceptance of a prospective candidate by the client and the appropriate fee will be charged. The fee is due even if the client and applicant agree an intial “Trial period”, refunds and cancellations as outlined below will still apply.
- For Platinum account holders a replacement may be offered up to 4 weeks after the original placement commenced save that no liability will accrue to the agency if such replacement is not found by the agency or accepted by the client. Any replacement offered will be at the sole discretion of the agency and will be charged at a rate of 50% of the original fee. The agency reserves the right not to offer a replacement where they deem applicable. The agency offers no guarantee that a suitable replacement will be available at the time.
- Refund Policy – No refunds are applicable for all subscription packages. Exceptions for Platinum account holders. In the event of non placement, or termination of a placement contract before term, Platinum account holders will be offered a free premium subscription package worth £99.00.
No malicious posts/reviews may be published about Almondbury or its employees by any user or on behalf of an user. Any complaints must be directed to: [email protected] for review and will be dealt with directly. Almondbury will take the appropriate action in the event that the above has been violated.