My name is
I am optimistic happy girl who love working with children. I can promise my 100% endeavour. I also can send you my CV if you want. Thank you for your time.
My name is Veronika . I was born in town which name is Zlín in the coundtry – Czech Republic which is also called „heart of the Europe“. I live in my country for soon 19 years from time when I was born.
I think that my family is little big. I am the youngest kid from my siblings. I have four older brothers. I live with my parents and with our pets because we love animals in a house with garden. My mum work as a writer for judgment and my dad work like an engineer.
I have many child experience which I can use in my work. Also because of I study Secondary school of Pedagogy and Social care – I will finish this school this year in June. I have practices as a teacher in Kindergardens and also in Primary schools. I worked as a leader in Sokol which is free time physical education activity for people. There I was leader for parents with their children who were about 2 – 6 years old. Also I have many small and older children in my family so I have more experience from my family live, too. Either I work as a head animator for children’s birthdays parties. About the type of things which I had done with them – it was the usuall thing like is: feeding children, of course playing with them, playing on the keyboard, guitar, learning new and interesting games, etc.
My goals for the future are: be a good wife and mother, live with my family, study more and study Speech therapy because it’s my dream to work as a Speech therapist. And also my big dream is live and work as an Au Pair in Dubai.
I think that my hobbies are maybe every sport which I tried because I am really active person and I want to be active person – for example clymbing, swimming, cycling, gymnastics. My next but important hobbies are spending time with my family = this is very important for me. I love literature, books and reading in my mother language which is Czech and also in English language.
Why am I want to be an Au Pair? I think that it can be big experience for me because I like learning new things, meeting new people and also recognising new culture. But I think that it can be also big experience for children for whom I will can be an Au Pair because of my optimism, good mood and also good thinking because I am really empathetic person and I think, children I cared for, were so much happier and we had always a good time together.
Thank you for your time.
I wish you to have a nice day!
2013 – present Secondary school of Pedagogy and Social care, s. r. o. Zlín, I study the brunch Pedagogy
2004 – 2006, 2014 – present Flute player
2008 – 2010, 2013 – present Keyboard player
2015 – 2016 Guitar player
All qualifications courses:
2013 – 2014 Speech Therapy course
2014 – 2015 Massage course – Sports and fitness masseur
2014 Swimming course
2014 Sports and tourism course
2015 Skiing course
2015 Artist course
- 3. 2016 – Kinesiotaping course
- 3. 2016 – Main leader of sport course for Parents and children
– Assistant SKI CLUB MEZ Vsetín r. 2008
– ARCHA – work with kids r. 2008
– Private language school English Style – Work with children 2011 – 2012
– Work experience in Kindergarden Prštné 570, Zlín, 2014, 2016
– Summer film school festival Uherské Hradiště 2014, 2015, 2016
– Voluntary centre ADRA – Home for elderly Burešov 2014
– Voluntary work – Sokol (sports center) Malenovice 2014 – 2016
-Voluntary work – Scout Malenovice 2014 – 2015
– Exchange visit in England 2012, 2014, 2015
– Work experience in school club Malenovice, Komenského 78, 2015
– Leading animator children’s parties for Only4 2014 – present
– Barum Czech Rally Zlín, catering for Citroën 2015, 2016
– Babysitting 2015 – present (like au pair)
– Only4 – Leading animator for summer camp with teaching english language 2016
– Golden Apple Cinema – 2016
- Children’s corner (babysitting) in Golden Apple 2016 – present
– English language – advanced spoken and written
- Germen language – begginer
- Computer skills:
Internet, Zoner Photo Studio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Category B: active driver, approximately 10,000 km so far
I am a creative person and a positive thinker. I like working with people. I am interested in working with children and do massages. I am responsible, hardworking, communicative, focused, optimistic and empathetic person.
I really like travelling, learning new things, new cultures, meeting new people. I am keen on literature, books, dance and sports.
I am a head animator for children's birthday parties. I train in Sokol (it's physical education) for parents with children. I have many experience from my practise from the kindergartens and from primary school. And also I am an Au Pair for two families in my town - Zlín. I work as a babysitter in shopping centre in Zlín.