My name is
Greetings to my future host family!
I am 19 and currently residing in the Philippines. I had an experience with childcare since I am a former volunteer babysitter at my church for two years. I also helped my mother raised my 3 younger siblings since my dad was the breadwinner of our family, and my mom needs some help in the household.
- I can cook, especially Filipino dishes. So if you wanted to taste Filipino cuisines, then perhaps you can try and test my cooking skills :))
- As what I’ve said, I am very much experienced with maintaining a very clean household. I am a neat and responsible person and I don’t tolerate messy surroundings.
- I am a very active person. At an early age, I started investing at myself by working out and exercising so you would not have to worry about my health because in overall, I am very healthy :))
- I am a funny and independent person as well. I am easy to get along with, I respect my future host’s beliefs and opinions and as much as possible, I want to get to know more about my future host’s family.
- I am very proficient in speaking, writing, and talking in English. Language barrier would never be a problem :))
My future host family, I am so much waiting for you. I hope I can share and spend my most memorable time with you as I also try to explore your country’s culture that you have with you.
Can’t wait to hear from you soon!
Babysitted kids aged 2-10 at Dasmarinas Community Christian Bible Baptist Church, did arts and crafts, storytelling and role playing with the kids, putting them to nap.