My name is
Can execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Friendly and effective when working with a wide range of personalities. Honest and hardworking individual with solid work ethics. Responsible babysitter with experience caring for children during weekdays. Skilled in creating fun, engaging, and educational activities, while demonstrating priority in children’s safety and well-being. Trusted by parents, with mutual loving affection for all cared children.
THE GONZALES FAMILY
Feb 2016 – March 2017
• Cared for a girl aged 2-year-old during parents absence in the morning
• Ensured child were bathed, fed, and in bed prior to parents return
• Created innovative and educational games that improved 2-year-old’s speech impediment
• Play with child and read stories.
• Cleaned and organized house whenever necessary, minimizing parents clean up times
• Created interesting and home learning activities, as well as arts and crafts
• Prepared lunch and snacks, taking extra attention to nutritional values of food, and turning around
child’s previous dislike for carrots.