Job Title: Live-in, Full-time Caregiver
Location: Port Townsend, WA
We are looking for an experienced and compassionate female caregiver to support an elderly woman (81 years) as a live-in companion in her beautiful home in Port Townsend, WA.
Mrs. L lives alone in a gated community, single-family home, located near the water and Ho National Forrest. She is in reasonably good health, fully mobile, and loves social activity. Mrs. L enjoys walks, conversation, and spending time with her community – however, she has recently become forgetful and is no longer driving.
If you are patient, good humored, positive-natured and have experience in supporting someone 1-1, we would to meet you and tell you more! Relocation details to be discussed.
· Cheerful Companionship
· Grocery Shopping & Meal Preparation
· Ensure Meals are being eaten, balanced weight
· Driving, as needed
· Supporting Dr’s Visits
· Light housework & home-tech help (printers, tablets, etc)
· Engaging the client in daily activities and socialization to maximize quality of life
· Communicating ongoing care results with family on a regular basis
Benefits & Compensation:
· Free room & board (all meals & beautiful home adjacent to National Forrest).
· Weekly Care Allocation
· Monthly Salary (TBD based on experience)
· 5+ years of experience
· Interest & Passion for 1-1 Homecare
· Reliable transportation, insurance, and clean driving record
· Background Check, to be completed in second stages
Breakfast, light clean up, morning stroll, accompany to doctors appointments or errands
Lunch/Dinner prep, light clean up, companionship/care, etc.