we are a family of 4 but 3 living in our house. Indeed our daughter is a grown up studying at the university and she is coming to visit from time to time.
It is my wife, Elodie, my son of soon 7 y.o. Eliott and me (Rafael). We are leaving in a house in Mont-sur-Rolle which is a lovely village in the middle of the two main Swiss French speaking cities : Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland.
Me and my wife work 100% and Eliott is going to school. On top he is having activities like Judo and Tennis (walking distance from his school and our home).
We are a nice and easy, flexible family where you will enjoy your stay. Eliott is the major reason for us to look at an Au Pair but also happy to share our home and some of our activities with you.
We live nearby the lake and the village is really nice. We have the train at 5 min walking distance bringing you in 15 to 25 min in town (Geneva or Lausanne).
During the day when Eliott is at school we would require some home cleaning but with reasonable work.
You will have plenty of time for you to conduct French classes and do other activities like sport … obviously free in the weekends.
– We would like someone to take good care of our kind boy – he is a nice genuine and full of energy boy with whom every body gets along;
– There is no other main task than taking care of him in the afternoon after school;
– During the day, we would require some little house cleaning but it won’t be immense work.
– You will have your own room and bathroom;
– Plenty of free time for French classes or else learning if it is your objective – as well as to discover the region, go out … and certainly free weekends;
– We would be covering the costs of travel back home from time to time to visit your family;
– Rest of the conditions would be good.
Mornings are free
Main task is to pick up Eliott after school at noon or 3 pm and bring him home or accompany him in his activities like judo or tennis
Prepare light diner before we come back from work around 7 to 7:30 pm