A "Dear Family Letter" is a necessary addition to your au pair application form and we suggest that you include:
- Introduce yourself, where you were born and where you live now.
- Describe your family, including sisters and brothers and your parents occupations.
- Describe your community and its location in your country.
- If you have child care experience describe the children you have cared for and the type of things you have done with them.
- Describe your goals for the future.
- Share information about yourself and what you enjoy doing (hobbies, sports, music, the type of books you enjoy, etc.)
- Explain why you want to be an au pair and what you hope to gain from this experience.