As Europe´s largest au pair and nanny agency we co-operate with many other organizations around the world. If you
would like to work with us, please note the following:
We do not charge au pairs or nannies:
- That means that if you have an agency that offers au pairs or nannies a specialized service that you charge for, then you
are welcome to register your au pair or nanny on the appropriate page free of charge. But add in the "comments" field that
this applicant is from your agency and then email us the photos, references and dear family letter.
- We do not pay commission for the introduction of au pairs or nannies.
We do charge host families a registration and placement fee:
- That means that if you have a host family that you want to register with us, you can do so
but our fees will remain unchanged and still payable in full.
- So for this to be financially viable, you would have to charge your host family over and above our fees, this
is possible if you offer them a level of service that is much higher than our level of service, or for example your client host
family cannot speak English or they prefer to deal with an agent based locally in their country. Your commission will be
the difference between our fees and the fees that you have charged your host family.
- Please note that we do not get involved between you and your client host family, but you will ultimately
be responsible and liable for our fees. If this arrangement is agreeable then please register your family on the appropriate
page and add in the "comments" field that is family is from your agency.
If you would like to offer our registered host families to your au pairs, then please register below: